Thursday, March 15, 2012

What's up with Councilor Rodney Elliott?

I've tried to stay in the background and not comment but folks have been asking me "Captain whats up with Elliott?" Let me first say I like Rodney on a personal level and we have had alot of laughs ,but I have seen a pattern since before the last election that his agenda is to beat on the city administration.

His obsession with the LHA has diminished his ability in my opinion to focus on more pressing issue's that effect  the resident's and the city of Lowell. He said that he is asking the questions that the residents want answers to. To be honest Rodney, I'm around and all over the city....I don't hear it. All I hear is you have an agenda to beat on the administration and you are losing support, because this is getting old.

Rumor has it your getting pumped up by the Sun or the Good Old Boy Crowd to keep hammering at the administration. Take it for what it's worth Rodney is a good City Councilor and should have more support from his fellow councilors or maybe he likes to be the Lonewolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment