Friday, May 31, 2013

Captains Thoughts Before I Hit The Road to Ohio Bike Week.

Let me start with the homeless issue. Yes I was critical of the 7 day vacate  notice and was public about it on WCAP and WBZ and the Lowell Sun but I am happy that most of the homeless have found housing and those that chose not to will eventually come in.

I know it is definitely election year watching the City Council meeting with the antic of certain city councilors and pandering to the residents of Lowell. In my opinion it is painful to watch and hope the voters will take note and remember on election day.

I like the idea of 2 way traffic coming back to Merrimack, Central and Shattuck. I hope this move will revitalize the downtown. We also need Enel to get off their butts and fit the bridges over our canals

Chickens, Chickens, Chickens. I have not heard more conversation about anything  in 30 yrs living in this city. In my opinion you want chickens  go to the MSPCA at Nevins Farm and donate so they can find good homes on a farm.

I also wish all the Candidates running for City Council and School Committee all the best, I takes courage and commment to put your name on a ballot and tons of work and support from family and friends and supporters. I wish you all the best.

My Harley is packed and heading out for a trip to Lake Erie Ohio for their Bike week at 7am Saturday morning. Please be good to each other while I'm gone.....Love Ya.

Sea Ya
The Capt.  



      

No comments:

Post a Comment