Monday, September 17, 2012

Open apology to Gerry Nutter

As a political junky I read all the local blogs. I do comment on occasion on things that interest me and sometimes get caught in the web. I was alittle harsh on Gerry when he accused me of knowing of or being a part of illegal activities pertaining to the stealing of scrap from the Jullian Steel Project.

Gerry does a good job covering local politics and puts in a lot of time in it and his blog is my source of information. I sometimes get frustrated when I hear him on City Life or on Warren Shaws Show make statements like they were fact.

I should know better then to lash out and for that Gerry I  am sorry . Keep doing what you do and I'll keep reading and try not to get caught in the web.

Sea Ya

The Capt.      

No comments:

Post a Comment