Monday, February 18, 2013

The Fading Lowell Sun baits City Council to Fight.

Wow I just read today's Editorial in the Fading Lowell Sun, talk about chumming the water. " STEP DOWN OR GROW UP". The Fading Lowell Sun wants unity on the Council but continues to writes  about the tensions between the Mayor and his colleagues. To quote the Fading Lowell Sun Editorial  ; ON TUESDAY NIGHT, COUNCILORS SHOWED UNCOMMON RESTRAINT BY REFRAINING FROM GIVING THE MAYOR A DOSE OF HIS OWN VITRIOLIC MEDICINE'.

Good for my City Councilmen for not acting childish,and do the business of the city. I personalty hate the petty bickering and antics of some Councilors. In my option a certain Councilor does the bidding of the Fading Lowell Sun. This is not what is in the best interest of the city.

Yes the Mayor will not seek a 3rd term but why should the Fading Lowell Sun throw out some stinking bait that no one will bite on. Because he didn't buy over priced ads in there paper thin paper?

I may be only a Neighborhood Activist, Bike Riding, Sea Dog, but I can see a bully when I see one and it,s not the Mayor...


Sea Ya

The Capt.

No comments:

Post a Comment