Saturday, November 30, 2013

“I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” ― Charles Dickens

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. As a human being it's hard to live up to Mr. Dickens quote. As he said try to keep it all the year.

I find the older I get I become effected by seeing the homeless the underprivileged the bullyed and the handicapped. Some of my hard core buddy's will say Capt. your getting weak and maybe I am. Nobody gave me a thing and I never asked for a thing. I just found a way to make a buck but my heart still goes out to those that can't.

So what I'm saying is as we approach Christmas and we are inundated with numerous charity's , give if you can as the need is great  but try to keep Christmas in your heart all year.

Sea ya
The Capt.

No comments:

Post a Comment