Saturday, January 21, 2012

Thanks to Dick Howe Here I Go

I never thought in a million years I would start blogging but here I go. As most of you know I've been involved for many years in the city as a neighborhood activist and life long resident of the city of Lowell. I have run for public office twice and participated in many of the discussions on many of the the blogs in the city.

My blog will touch on the topics of the the day ( as I get used to this format ) and fishing reports as my charter season gets closer. I hope you will stop by from time to time to check it out and offer your ideas and comments.

10 comments:

  1. So, you are going to blog where all your honey holes are, Cap'n? Bet you get a lot of lurkers from Newburyport & Gloucester.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack
    I'll be happy to speak on the fishing conditions and the catch, but will not show you all my honey holes or I'll have to take you to the 600ft. hole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog-block, Paul! Glad to have you aboard (if I can be so bold as use a seamanly metaphor)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got it Lynne....welcome aboard. Duh....thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D

    I though it was appropriate, Capt'n!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to have you in the lineup, Paul. Thanks for answering the call.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Dick
    I read your blog and went to the blogger.com site and here I am. I'm still a work in progress but hope to contribute to the issues and my passion of fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raise the main sail and Godspeed, Paul!

    ReplyDelete